There are many convenient ways to load cash to your 24/7 Card
Save time by having all (or part) of your paycheck or benefits check deposited to your card account automatically -- FREE!
Save money by avoiding costly fees when you go to a check-cashing facility. Plus, your funds will be available to use immediately, once your paycheck or other Direct Deposits are received.
To get started, click here
to access 24/7 Card’s Online Direct Deposit form. Print and sign the completed form, and submit it to your employer’s Human Resources or payroll department.
Transfer from PayPal
Transferring funds from your PayPal account to your 24/7 Card is easy and FREE. You must set up and confirm your 24/7 Card in order to transfer funds. Click here
for complete details on how to transfer funds from your PayPal account to your 24/7 Card.
Add Cash Through Our Partner Network
You can add funds to your card account through any of our trusted partners1
, at a retail location near you. Funds are also available for you to use immediately.
Our trusted network of partners includes:
Online Transfer from a Bank Account
Add money to your 24/7 Card with an online bank transfer2
. This is also known as an Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer, which can be made from the website of many banks, credit unions and financial institutions.
With this reload option you can:
- • Save Money - Enjoy no reload fee
- • Reload Anywhere - Make a transfer from any computer
- • Reload Anytime - Reload anytime that is convenient for you, 24/7
To make an online transfer from your bank account to your 24/7 Card, start by going to your bank’s website and follow the instructions to set up an electronic funds transfer. You will need to provide the following information to transfer the money to your 24/7 Card:
- • Bank Name: Central National Bank of Enid
- (Note: CNB is the issuing bank for your 24/7Card.)
- • Account Type: Checking
- • Routing Number: 103100195
- • Customer Number: Your 17-digit card customer number located on the back
- of your 24/7 Card
Once you’ve set up your bank account for transfers,
you can use it to reload your 24/7 Card. Please note:
- • Standard 24/7 Card daily load limits and maximum balance limits apply.
- Click here for a complete list of 24/7 Card’s pricing and fees.
- • Each bank has its own time frame for transferring money. Usually, transfers
- will take 1-3 business days. Check with your bank for more details.